• Being accountable for one's actions.
• Being dependable in carrying out obligations and duties.
• Being reliable and consistent in word and action.
• Being committed to your community.
Showing the inner strength and courage to be truthful, trustworthy, fair and honest in all things; acting justly and honorably.
• Be reliable — do what you say you’ll do
• Have the courage to do the right thing
• Build a good reputation
• Be loyal — stand by your family, friends and country Self-discipline:
• Being in proper control of one's words, actions, impulses, emotions and desires.
• Demonstrating hard work, perseverance and commitment to achieving goals.
• Being kind, considerate, courteous, helpful, friendly and generous to others.
• Being compassionate by treating others as you would like to be treated.
• Play by the rules
• Take turns and share
• Be open-minded; listen to others
• Don’t take advantage of others
• Don’t blame others carelessly Citizenship :
• Do your share to make your school and community better
• Get involved in community affairs
• Stay informed
• Be a good neighbor
• Obey laws and rules
• Respect authority
• Protect the environment